JOSELITO & ANITA ORELLANA

My photo
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
I´m baptist missionary by faith with PMM Inc.,USA I'm married and with my wife Anita have four marvelous daughters. Our principal ministry is theological education. My passion is write, preach & teach about my Lord Jesus, around my country Ecuador, and Latin America. Dr. Joselito Orellana. DMin. PhD. Born in Ecuador, in Piñas City, province of El Oro Living in Quito, since 1985. Baptist Pastor's 18 years old. It missionary for Latin America Palm Missionary Ministries Inc, USA. It is involved in the ministries of higher theological teaching, pastoral training, church ministry, family counseling, literature, bioethics, and educational administration. Master's degrees (Colombia, Ecuador and Spain): Bible; Theology; Educative Management; and, Bioethics. Doctor of Ministry in Theology (DMin.) and Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (PhD) awarded by Vision International University, from Miami, FL-USA.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

International mission trip to Peru, January 2015




·         I was teaching again in the Pastoral Congress in Huaraz, Peru. During this week I was teaching every day intensive theological courses and biblical conferences (eight hours); mentoring some pastors and leaders. Also every day I was attending some pastoral counseling’s (very sad and critical situations). And I was preaching in two local churches, outside from Huaraz (Yungar and Toclla) in the night. Besides then this congress I was preaching in Lima and supporting few pastors with pastoral counseling there. Thanks to my Lord Jesus for allow me participate in this special ministry in Huaraz-Peru to bless the pastors and leaders there like every year. This was my consecutive mission trip number five there. Thanks too for this special partnership and blessings to the people from Ingleside Baptist Church at Macon-Georgia. What blessing it has been to be a part of this team! 

   

Sister Lisa Call the mission’s minister from IBC wrote: Thank you so much for this wonderful report. I know you must be exhausted after preaching all day and accepting other preaching opportunities in the evenings! I'm very glad to have someone of your caliber and wisdom who could be there to counsel the pastors who needed it. Thank you for being willing to be used in that way by the Lord!

No comments: