Anita is fine. Our daughters are growing in the fear of the Lord. Michelle had her fourteenth birthday. She is well and very glad to be living with us. We are parents of a teenager now... Praise the Lord for her!
- Joselito was one of the speakers for the Latin-American Congress of Young Baptists that met in
for three days. It was a great experience because leaders attended from many countries of Guayaquil Latin America. Joselito shared about the Theological Principles of Baptists and what means to be a Baptist today (the topic of his next book).
- Joselito preached in our home church. The title of his sermon was, The Holy Scripture: Meaning, Content & Purpose.
- Joselito received a copy of his book, Commentary on Luke, from the Spanish Baptist Publishing House in the
. I’m very excited for this blessing. Praise the Lord for this special gift in my life! USA
- Joselito preached on Caring for the Pastor at
for a Sunday service; and in a special ceremony for the pastor’s grandaughter’s fifteenth birthday. We also continue to lead a special weekly program on the Christian Family at Candelaria Baptist Church . Candelaria Baptist Church
- We have continued with the family conferences in our home church. This month Joselito talked about forgiveness in the context of marriage. We are also counseling a few couples in our church.
We were in Pifo (30 miles from
Our Prayer Requests and Needs
- Thanksgiving for the provision of our Lord Jesus
- For our country and it’s new political constitution
- For Joselito’s next book that he is finishing in November. Pray for that please!
- Continue praying for our budget, we need to cover many debts
With love in Christ: Joselito & Anita Orellana. (Galatians 2:20)