JOSELITO & ANITA ORELLANA

My photo
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
I´m baptist missionary by faith with PMM Inc.,USA I'm married and with my wife Anita have four marvelous daughters. Our principal ministry is theological education. My passion is write, preach & teach about my Lord Jesus, around my country Ecuador, and Latin America. Dr. Joselito Orellana. DMin. PhD. Born in Ecuador, in Piñas City, province of El Oro Living in Quito, since 1985. Baptist Pastor's 18 years old. It missionary for Latin America Palm Missionary Ministries Inc, USA. It is involved in the ministries of higher theological teaching, pastoral training, church ministry, family counseling, literature, bioethics, and educational administration. Master's degrees (Colombia, Ecuador and Spain): Bible; Theology; Educative Management; and, Bioethics. Doctor of Ministry in Theology (DMin.) and Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (PhD) awarded by Vision International University, from Miami, FL-USA.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Missionary Card Orellana Family



Joselito Orellana & Family
Missionaries to Latin America with Palm Missionary Ministries Inc.
Empowering the evangelical and baptist churches of Ecuador and Latin America, through theological education, books & literature, pastoral training programs, leadership development, educative management, and pastoral & family ministries, to become mature bodies of Christ, to in turn carry out the Great Commission around of the World. Also we are partners of Reaching & Teaching International Ministries (www.reachingandteaching.org)

MISSION PRESIDENT
Art Patray
Address: 1702 Parks Lake Road
Lake Wales, FL 33898-8430 USA
Phone:   (863)632-0230
Fax:        (305)665-0859


GIFTS / BOOKKEEPING QUESTIONS
Bill Quesenberry
Address: 1315 Campo Sano Avenue
Coral Gables, FL. 33146-1165 USA


Phone:   (305)665-0903
Fax:        (305)665-0859

MAIL GIFTS TO:
Palm Missionary Ministries, Inc.
P.O. Box 1971
Melrose, FL 32666-1971
David Geiger: geigerprojects@gmail.com
Joselito 04/07    Anita 12/30        Genesis 03/21   Galilee 09/28     Bethlehem 09/30            Anniversary 02/25
Email: chelophd@outlook.com (Joselito)            anitamg7@hotmail.com (Anita)
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me”. Gal. 2:20
Don't forget to pray for us, please.

No comments: