JOSELITO & ANITA ORELLANA

My photo
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
I´m baptist missionary by faith with PMM Inc.,USA I'm married and with my wife Anita have four marvelous daughters. Our principal ministry is theological education. My passion is write, preach & teach about my Lord Jesus, around my country Ecuador, and Latin America. Dr. Joselito Orellana. DMin. PhD. Born in Ecuador, in Piñas City, province of El Oro Living in Quito, since 1985. Baptist Pastor's 18 years old. It missionary for Latin America Palm Missionary Ministries Inc, USA. It is involved in the ministries of higher theological teaching, pastoral training, church ministry, family counseling, literature, bioethics, and educational administration. Master's degrees (Colombia, Ecuador and Spain): Bible; Theology; Educative Management; and, Bioethics. Doctor of Ministry in Theology (DMin.) and Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (PhD) awarded by Vision International University, from Miami, FL-USA.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Link about my last Book RBE and Special Invitation. Invitación especial al Lanzamiento de mi nuevo libro‏

Hi dear brothers & sisters. Greetings from Quito, ECU. I want to share with you a special link if you want to see something about my last book, published in USA by SBPH (World Hispanic Editors) Thank you so much for your ministry for us. This goal is very important for my missionary ministry. You can find more information, here in:
www.joselitoorellana.blogspot.com
www.editorialmh.org
Everyone's invited to the special presentation in my home church at Quito,University Baptist Church, it will be in October 26, 19h00. I will waiting for you to enjoy this wonderful offering to the Kingdom of God. 
Thanks again and blessings.
In Christ, Joselito.
Hola a todos. Saludos afectuosos. Están cordialmente invitados al lanzamiento de mi nuevo libro en la IBU, el día sábado 26 de octubre a las 19h00. Será un placer tenerlos con nosotros. Gracias y bendiciones.
Att., Joselito.
Gál. 2:20

No comments: