Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010! We are doing well. Anita turned 39 on December 30. She was a little sick with the flu, but is much better now. Michelle & Genesis were baptized in our home church. It was marvelous for us to see our daughters testifying about their faith in Jesus as their Lord and Savior. We made a very important decision about our missionary partnership this month. We resigned from Palm Missionary Ministries, to be missionaries with Global Outreach International. Pray for us as we make this transition. You can to send your special gifts for us to PMM Inc. until we have the support channels set up through Global Outreach. You can see the information below.
- Joselito continues preaching & teaching in our home church on Baptist doctrine.
- We had an intensive course in Tambo-Cañar province on Baptist doctrine. Joselito was able to use his new book for that.
- We helped host a group from SBTS in the USA.
- Joselito led a special marriage ceremony in an indigenous community, Tolte, in Chimborazo province. It was a nice experience and he was able to preach to almost 300 people at the service.
- Joselito helped with pastoral counseling at one of our Baptist churches in Quito as they were having many problems. We have also continued counseling several couples.
- Pray for our family and ministry during 2010
- Pray for Joselito's Father, Joaquin, who is 92 years old. He is very sick. He has a lot of leg pain and needs continual medical attention.
- Please continue praying for our budget and help us to get new donors.
- Pray for Joselito's work with the Spanish Baptist Publishing House (SBPH).