August was the end of my daughter’s summer vacation, which they enjoyed very much. They return to school in September. Anita is much better now, as her mother’s medical condition is more stable. Joselito is a bit tired and concerned about many ministry issues- please pray for him!
- Joselito continues preaching in our home church on the biblical nature of stewardship. He also taught the monthly conference for couples in our home church, focusing on The Family of Jesus.
- We held Vacation Bible School in our home church. It was both an encouraging time and a difficult one, as it was so busy. Every day we had to complete many tasks: leading, teaching, leading worship, driving and bringing our mission kids, etc. We had 70 children participate and ended with a special service with all the families, many who were not Christians.
- Joselito finished the full revision of our legal documents for our home church. This is very important for the government now.
- We continue working in our new Baptist mission. We are now praying and looking for ministry support from our home church, because it’s very hard for us.
- We had special mission trip to visit our Baptist church in Alluriquín. Joselito pastured this church for eleven years many years ago. They had requested we come and help because they needed our pastoral support for few problems. While there, we visited our family there, especially Joselito’s father who turned 92 on August 21, and his sister in law Becky, because she is very sick.
- We are also providing pastoral counseling to a few families from other baptist churches.
OUR PRAYER REQUESTS & NEEDS
- Continue praying for Anita’s mother who has brain cancer, as well as Joselito’s sister-in-law Becky who is suffering from Kidney failure and is on dialysis.
- Joselito needs to begin his dental treatment.
- Please continue praying for our budget, and help us get new donors.
- Pray for Joselito’s work with the Spanish Baptist Publishing House (SBPH)
With love in Christ, Joselito & Anita Orellana (Galatians 2:20)
We are missionaries with Palm Missionary Ministries. If you want to support us financially, please contact our Financial Manager with Palm for details on how to contribute to our ministry: Bill Quesenberry, at email@example.com Phone, 305-6650903 Fax, 305- 6650859. Postal address: 1315 Campo Sano Avenue Coral Gables, FL 33146-1165