This month Joselito had a happy birthday on April 7. Joselito is feeling much better now. His doctor told him that he had a very bad case of pneumonia but it is gone now. He needs to be careful in the future. However, he still has a problem with very bad chronic pain in his back. He needs to recover his health and to reduce his responsibilities because many tasks are producing stress.
- Anita taught a special ladies conference in our home church
- Joselito continues sharing every Wednesday this month in the Bible study in Candelaria Baptist Church. In March he was unable to do so because of his illness.
- We led a retreat with the families of Candelaria for two days and seventy people attended. It was a very nice experience for the group, because it was their first time to have the blessing of this experience. Joselito shared a conference on biblical parenting, and Anita led a conference about nutrition. We also had devotions, music, sports, pool, gym games, etc. Another exciting aspect of this conference was our daughters worked with the kids doing crafts, music, painting, puppets, etc. The people were very enthusiastic and we we were blessed.
- We are helping out the pastor of Candelaria Baptist Chruch in home visitations and counseling. Joselito also officiated a Marriage in Candelaria Baptist Church
- Joselito served as a supervising mentor for a graduation thesis at the Latin American Christian University.
- As Rector, Joselito is helping to the Pichincha Baptist Association as they seek to reopen the Baptist Seminary in Quito. He has many meetings for these plans.
- Pray for wisdom for reductions and prioritization in our ministry. I need to make decisions about this situation within the next two months.
- Continue praying for Anita. She needs to complete some tasks for her masters degree program.
- Continue praying for the Joselito's health. He has significant back pain.
- Pray for Joselito's new books. We need a large amount of money to print some books in our own country.