- My daughters are on summer vacation. It's very nice and fun for them but not always for us, because we have so much noise in our house!!
- Genesis and Galilee went to their first Baptist camp for kids between 6 to 12 years old. The place was La Merced, the same place that Anita & I studied in the Baptist Seminary many years ago. It was a great experience for them. Anita and I were alone in our house, with Bethlehem, for three days.
- Anita helped this month with biblical counseling a few sisters from Candelaria Baptist Church.
- Anita also is helping with the preparation of Campground for Kids for the Baptist Association in Quito.
- Joselito preached at the graduation ceremony of the High School of the University Baptist Church. 26 students graduated. The topic of the sermon was 2 Tim. 4:5. Also, Joselito continued preaching at UBC this month on the message to the Church in Pergamum and Tiatira (Rev. 2:12-17).
- Joselito was invited to preach in the Christian Alliance Church of Sangolqui, for a special service of reconciliation. I went with my family, and after the service, I had a special meeting for reconciliation, for five hours. But, it was a wonderful experience to see the grace and mercy of my Lord Jesus.
- Joselito also preached the funeral of Pastor Pedro Vasquez mother-in-law from Candelaria Baptist Church.
- Anita was invited to participate in a Retreat of Baptist Independent Women. (From The World Baptist Fellowship). Four women of our new Baptist Mission in Puerto Lopez attended with her for three days. Candelaria Baptist Church and New Life Baptist Church belong this denomination. They are good brothers and believers in Christ, and we at times work with them.
- We had a national emergency when the Tungurahua Volcano erupted, which affected the group from USA of our friend Steve Thompson who is a Baptist missionary with Global Outreach and has been in Ecuador for twenty years. Due to the eruption we took the group to Candelaria Baptist Church, and they had a good ministry there for three days: Bible Club for kids, painting the chapel, reparation of building, personal evangelism, and special service for fellowship.
OUR PRAYERS REQUEST
- Thanks giving for a big economic blessing from one of our donors. Right now, we have enough to cover our urgent needs, and also we have 50% of the cost to buy our new ministry car (a 4x4) Praise the Lord.
- Joselito is working very hard at writing his Commentary on Luke. Pray for that please.