JOSELITO & ANITA ORELLANA

My photo
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
I´m baptist missionary by faith with PMM Inc.,USA I'm married and with my wife Anita have four marvelous daughters. Our principal ministry is theological education. My passion is write, preach & teach about my Lord Jesus, around my country Ecuador, and Latin America. Dr. Joselito Orellana. DMin. PhD. Born in Ecuador, in Piñas City, province of El Oro Living in Quito, since 1985. Baptist Pastor's 18 years old. It missionary for Latin America Palm Missionary Ministries Inc, USA. It is involved in the ministries of higher theological teaching, pastoral training, church ministry, family counseling, literature, bioethics, and educational administration. Master's degrees (Colombia, Ecuador and Spain): Bible; Theology; Educative Management; and, Bioethics. Doctor of Ministry in Theology (DMin.) and Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (PhD) awarded by Vision International University, from Miami, FL-USA.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Missionary Prayer Letter, February 2005

MISSIONARY PRAYER LETTER, FEBRUARY 2005

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me"


FAMILY

Anita & I celebrated our 10th marriage anniversary. "Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure" (He 13:4a). Praise the Lord for our family!
Anita's Women's Club is ok, and enjoying the grace and provision of our Lord.
This month was very difficult emotionally for us, because we are very sad for the health situation of my sister Lourdes. She has many pains in her right leg and many health problems right now. She is 44 years old, and has two kids: Michelle (11) and Andrew (9) The Doctor said she is a terminal patient. We are so sad! Pray please for her husband Edgar, because he is a good person but is not believer in Christ. You can see an update of this situation at our web site.

CHURCHES

We visited the Baptist church in Toachi. They are very glad for their construction and very excited for the eventual opportunity of another work team this year to finish the project. They have 1,000 USD in funds. Pray for this please.
Also I went with my family, to Mindo to visit our pastors and leadership, to preach, to encourage and to plan the next workshop of pastoral training in Quito (First week on April), with visiting professors from the USA (SBTS-KT) & Me.
We had a special work meeting for strategic plans, with our pastoral and administrative board of our home church (UBC). It was a nice opportunity for sharing our ministry dreams. Joselito preached on the last Sunday of this month. You can see this sermon (English version) at our own web site.

ECUADORIAN BAPTIST THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY

We are starting the process of transition. We are doing an economic & academic abstract. We have many needs. Our budget is in the red now. Unfortunately our Christian people don't have a concept of supporting theological education.

PALM MISSIONARY MINISTRIES-Ec

We had various work meetings with the purpose of reviewing documents, agreements, pastoral counseling, new missionaries, etc. Pray for the office in Ecuador.

MISCELLANEOUS

Joselito is helping since this month as a tutor in various theological graduate projects at the Latin American Christian University. It is a nice opportunity to serve the Lord Jesus in the development of His Church.

PRAYERS REQUEST

We give thanks for a used laptop. We received it as a donation from missionary friends (Douglas & Diane Paratore). Praise the Lord!
Pray for my English. I lost my English class because my time is crazy. I'm learning English by myself, and with the help of my missionary friends. Unfortunately I don't have the special gift for this, but I need to improve my English because it is necessary for my ministry.
We give thanks for our family. Our only goal is to serve the Lord Jesus, forever!


"The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

Thanks you so much, for your prayers and support for us. God bless you all.

No comments: