JOSELITO & ANITA ORELLANA

My photo
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
I´m baptist missionary by faith with PMM Inc.,USA I'm married and with my wife Anita have four marvelous daughters. Our principal ministry is theological education. My passion is write, preach & teach about my Lord Jesus, around my country Ecuador, and Latin America. Dr. Joselito Orellana. DMin. PhD. Born in Ecuador, in Piñas City, province of El Oro Living in Quito, since 1985. Baptist Pastor's 18 years old. It missionary for Latin America Palm Missionary Ministries Inc, USA. It is involved in the ministries of higher theological teaching, pastoral training, church ministry, family counseling, literature, bioethics, and educational administration. Master's degrees (Colombia, Ecuador and Spain): Bible; Theology; Educative Management; and, Bioethics. Doctor of Ministry in Theology (DMin.) and Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (PhD) awarded by Vision International University, from Miami, FL-USA.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Special greetings from our international president of PMM Inc., USA, for us.

Palm Ecuador Annual Meeting February 19, 2018

Greetings dear Palm Ecuador family in our Lord’s Sweet Name! He is the source of all things that are good! And, He is your Savior, Healer, Sanctifier and Coming King! He is our Protector, our Advocate, our Comforter, and our Faithful Provider! How can anyone not want to belong to Him????

As you enjoy your annual meeting and fellowship together, I’m reminded of my first trip to Ecuador 30 years ago, when Barb and I first visited with you. I was a much younger 49 years of age at the time. God has blessed me greatly as he permitted me to become friends and brothers in Christ with each of you. It has been my great privilege to know you and work with you. It has been my great blessing to watch you grow and prosper over the years. Lord Willing, He will allow me to hang around a while longer. I must admit, however, that I the condition of our world makes me long to be with Him.

I pray you will have a good meeting and that you will take good care of Mark. He is excited about returning to ministry in Latin America and I’m very blessed that God has sent him our way. Again, my prayers are with you as you plan and work for Him.

Warmly in Christ, Art Patray.

No comments: