- Joselito Orellana, PhD.
- Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
- I´m baptist missionary by faith with PMM Inc.,USA I'm married and with my wife Anita have four marvelous daughters. Our principal ministry is theological education. My passion is write, preach & teach about my Lord Jesus, around my country Ecuador, and Latin America. Dr. Joselito Orellana. DMin. PhD. Born in Ecuador, in Piñas City, province of El Oro Living in Quito, since 1985. Baptist Pastor's 18 years old. It missionary for Latin America Palm Missionary Ministries Inc, USA. It is involved in the ministries of higher theological teaching, pastoral training, church ministry, family counseling, literature, bioethics, and educational administration. Master's degrees (Colombia, Ecuador and Spain): Bible; Theology; Educative Management; and, Bioethics. Doctor of Ministry in Theology (DMin.) and Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (PhD) awarded by Vision International University, from Miami, FL-USA.
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Short Report about our Mission Trip to Peru, January 2014
We participated in the Regional congress In Huaraz Peru like speakers. My wife coming with me this opportunity. Here the topics we were sharing there:
1. Biblical Scheme of the Family (Joselito Orellana)
2. Life Cycle of the Family (Anita Orellana)
3. The Courtship (Joselito Orellana)
4. Adjustments in Marriage (Joselito & Anita Orellana)
5. Romance in the Marriage (Joselito Orellana)
6. The Submission in Marriage (Anita Orellana)
7. Spousal Communication (Joselito & Anita Orellana; simultaneous conference)
8. Divorce (Joselito Orellana)
9. Discipline and Punishment: Focus in Preschool years (Joselito Orellana )
10. Understanding of the Teenagers (Anita Orellana )
11. Biblical Parenting (Joselito & Anita Orellana )
12. Marriage and Sexuality (Joselito & Anita Orellana; simultaneous conference)
13. Sexual Abuse (Joselito Orellana)
14. The Family of Jesus (Joselito Orellana )
15. Ruth and Boaz (Joselito & Anita Orellana )
16. Global Plenary: Questions and answers of the topics covered in the week.