Pray for Anita as she continues to suffer since her mother continues to be very sick. Also, I celebrated my birthday this month and am thankful to be serving the Lord (even if I am very old!) We had special service for our new mission in Calderon. Our daughters are doing well as well.
- We had special service for Holy Week in our home church (University Baptist Church) and Joselito preached on The Seven Words on the Cross. Also, we continue serving through various ministries within the church.
- We received a short-term mission team from the USA and Joselito went with them to Shell to work for a week. The group served with a poor orphanage with over 60 children in very dire circumstances.
- Joselito taught a marriage conference for couples at our church.
- Joselito went to Bolivia for ten days for academic purposes. The primary goal was to attempt to forge academic partnerships. He visited the Bolivian Evangelical University in Santa Cruz, the Baptist Theological Seminary in Cochabamba, and others. He also preached at the Baptist Church in Santa Cruz. He will return to Cochabamba in November to teach an intensive course for pastors. The situation it’s very difficult as 90% of the Baptist churches in Bolivia don’t have trained pastors.
Please visit here for a special testimony about us
OUR PRAYER REQUESTS & NEEDS
- Pray for our visas to the USA, as we need to go for missionary training.
- Please continue praying for our family budget and help us to get new donors.
- Please pray for property for our new mission in Calderon. We need to buy now because the rental expenses have gotten very expensive. Please pray about helping with this need.