Our daughters are back in class, which is great because this gives us an opportunity to focus more on our work. We stay busy with ministry during this time. We are suffering as a result of our very low budget. Please pray for us to get more donors for our ministry and family.
- We had a special national meeting for academic accreditation for the program for Baptist pastors. Joselito, as rector of the seminary, led and taught for the meeting. We had approximately 300 people who attended the meeting held at Chacauco Baptist Camp. This national meeting was called for by the Ecuadorian Baptist Convention and provided academic support for the Ecuadorian Baptist Theological Seminary.
- We had a special business meeting in our home church to finish the legal documents for the government. It was very long and exhausting meeting, but was necessary.
- Joselito continued preaching in our home church on the biblical and theological principles of Baptist doctrine. He also taught on biblical submission in marriage for the monthly conference for Christian couples in our church.
- Joselito continues writing the exposition on Luke for the New Hispanic World Study Bible SBPH. He has completed Matthew- Praise the Lord!
- We are providing pastoral counseling for a few families from other Baptist churches who have significant family problems.
- Joselito taught an intensive course on Biblical Hermeneutics at The Ecuadorian Baptist Theological Seminary on the Quito campus.
- Continue praying for Anita’s mother who has brain cancer as well as our sister in law Becky who has kidney failure and is on dialysis three times a week.
- Joselito needs to begin his dental treatment.
- Please continue praying for our budget and help us find additional donors.
- Pray for Joselito’s work with the Spanish Baptist Publishing House (SBPH)