- Joselito Orellana, PhD.
- Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
- I´m baptist missionary by faith with PMM Inc.,USA I'm married and with my wife Anita have four marvelous daughters. Our principal ministry is theological education. My passion is write, preach & teach about my Lord Jesus, around my country Ecuador, and Latin America. Dr. Joselito Orellana. DMin. PhD. Born in Ecuador, in Piñas City, province of El Oro Living in Quito, since 1985. Baptist Pastor's 18 years old. It missionary for Latin America Palm Missionary Ministries Inc, USA. It is involved in the ministries of higher theological teaching, pastoral training, church ministry, family counseling, literature, bioethics, and educational administration. Master's degrees (Colombia, Ecuador and Spain): Bible; Theology; Educative Management; and, Bioethics. Doctor of Ministry in Theology (DMin.) and Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (PhD) awarded by Vision International University, from Miami, FL-USA.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Anita and Genesis took a trip to the Galapagos Islands. This trip was a special gift for Genesis for completing elementary school, as well as for Anita for completing her master’s degree. Also, Bethlehem graduated from pre-Kindergarten and was very excited.
We received sad news this month as Joselito's sister in law, Becky, was diagnosed with chronic renal insufficiency. She is now taking dialysis and will eventually need a kidney transplant. Also this month, Anita's mother was diagnosed with brain cancer. She is now completing physical and occupational therapy.
- Joselito taught an intensive course on the Introduction of Theology at the Ecuadorian Baptist Theological Seminary. We are progressivenly expanding the scope of this ministry.
- Joselito preached three sermons about Biblical Stewardship at our home church.
- Anita continues visiting the women’s prison each Wednesday and teaches the Bible there.
- We are teaching the New Testament at the new Baptist mission every Thursday night using the New Testament in audio (Quichua and Spanish). We also had a baby shower for some members, as well as holding an additional organizational meeting in our home.
- We have continued to have several meetings with the ministry board of our home church as Joselito helps them transition to a more biblical governing structure.
Joselito also taught a special parenting conference at our home church.
- We went to Santo Domingo (90 miles from Quito) to vote.
- Anita went to the Guayaquil to visit her mother during her hospitalization for brain cancer.
- We hosted our partner and ministry mentor, Dr. David Sills, to plan future theological education projects.
- For the Anita’s mother as she is very sick.
- For Michelle as she needs to take a very long dental treatment and it’s very expensive. She started this process. Joselito also needs to start his dental treatment. Pray for support for that.
- Please continue praying for our budget, and help us to find new donors. We are suffering without a way to provide for important needs.
- For property for the new Baptist church that we are growing in Calderon, north of Quito.
If you want to support us economically, please contact our Financial Manager : Bill Quesenberry, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone, 305-6650903 Fax, 305- 6650859.