Joselito celebrated his 44th birthday on April 7. We are very busy with ministry but are also so glad for the opportunity to serve in Kingdom work. We are suffering due to the economic impact of the global financial situation. We have many needs right now. Pray for that please.
- A group from of our supporting church in Louisville KY USA came to help us in the new mission in Calderon. The time with them to work and grow in fellowship and partnership was helpful and an encouragement. We taught a Bible club for kids, discipleship classes, held medical clinics, and evangelistic campaigns.
- Joselito continues preaching in our home church on the Passion, Mission and Vision of the Biblical Church. He also preached in the special services during Holy Week.
- We started Sunday school classes in our New Mission. We are holding classes for preschoolers, teenagers, and adults.
- We went as family to visit the Baptist Church in Pedro Vicente Maldonado (87 miles from Quito) to share Samaritan’s Purse shoeboxes with the children there.
- We also visited the New Life Baptist Church in Toachi to help with their Sunday School and to assist with the installation and setup of their new laptop and digital projector we helped them get.
- Joselito led a special conference for couples in our home church, focusing on the biblical response to divorce.
- Joselito & Anita held a Sunday School conference in our home church. 50 people from several different churches attended.
- Joselito has a special meeting with our Administrator of PMM Inc, Bill Quesenberry in Quito to talk about our future.
- Joselito continues to support the project working toward a Baptist University. We have a special committee for this goal. The process is very long, but we are seeing the Lord work in this situation.
- We will continue helping Candelaria Baptist Church for the next three months and then we will focus more on our own ministry.
OUR PRAYER REQUESTS & NEEDS
- We need new donors because our income is so low
- Joselito needs a scholarship for his new doctoral program
- For funds for missions trips. For example, Joselito needs to go to Lima-Peru, La Paz-Bolivia, and Mexico DF for his theological education ministry
With love in Christ, Joselito & Anita Orellana (Galatians 2:20)
If you would like to support us financially, you may contact our financial manager in the United States, Bill Quesenberry- email@example.com