We are doing well and enjoying the abundant grace of our Lord Jesus. Praise to the Lord for that! Please forgive my tardiness with this prayer letter. We had a very busy ministry over the summer.
- We hosted a short term mission team from our church in the USA for 10 days earlier this month. We had Vacation Bible School, evangelistic messages, Bible studies, special music, personal testimonies, personal evangelism, and discipleship. It was a great experience because we were able to begin a new Baptist church in an indigenous community near of our home.
- We went to Puerto Lopez (at the beach 440 miles from Quito in Manabí province) on a family mission trip for few days. We led the group of a total of 50 people from Candelaria Baptist Church. The purpose was to fellowship with the Baptist church in Puero Lopez, to support their ministry, and to enjoy the sea and other tourist places. We were able to observe the whales at sea. It was a wonderful experience for us.
- The Baptist Seminary in Quito will reopen in October 2008. We are very excited for the opening and expecting the Lord Jesus to bless the efforts.
- Joselito resigned his position as president of Palm Ministries in Ecuador due to time obligations. He is very busy with his ministry and family. This situation has been difficult, but it was necessary to make the change. He served in this capacity for one year and now He needs to focus on his family and ministry.
- Pray for our budget, we need to increase our economic support quickly. We need to buy the materials for our four daughters to the new academic year.
- Pray for Joselito’s new books. Is not easy to print those books because it’s very expensive in Ecuador.
- Pray for more donors and partners for us, please.