We took a family vacation to rest and spend time together. We went to Imbabura province with our family as well as some extended family- my father, sister, niece Michelle, and nephews Italo and Andres.
- We are offering a new Wednesday night Bible study on Survey of the Bible every Wednesday night this month at Candelaria Baptist Church. Joselito also preached in Sunday morning service at Candelaria and served the Lord's Supper.
- Joselito taught a special conference on biblical fatherhood for Christian's couples in our home church.
- Joselito preached the funeral of a very good friend, engineer Walter Chavez. He was president of the Ecuadorian Baptist Convention twenty years ago and was a wonderful believer in Christ and servant of Lord Jesus.
- We held the graduation ceremony of the Ecuadorian Baptist Theological Seminary in Quito in his honor and memory. There were four students who graduated with Bachelor degrees and two students with Elementary Certification.
- We had another session of our School of Ministry in our home church. Joselito taught on Biblical Hermeneutics and wrote special material for this event.
- We helping with the reopening of the Baptist Seminary in Quito. We are updating the curriculum and other issues.
- We are going to host a special missionary family in June. They are from Kentucky in the USA and their interest is to work alongside us for three weeks. Please pray for this time and ministry.
- I'm receiving many notes from different countries around the world from my web site. I'm very excited for this new ministry aspect of my ministry and want to give many thanks to my Lord Jesus for those blessings.
OUR PRAYER REQUESTS & NEEDS
- For wisdom to focus our ministry in the most important and specific areas.
- Pray for Anita. She needs to complete some tasks for her masters degree program.
- Continue praying for Joselito's health. He has significant back pain.
- Pray for Joselito's new books.
With love in Christ: Joselito & Anita Orellana. (Galatians 2:20).