- This month Genesis had her tenth birthday. With the exception of Genesis, all our daughters - were very sick with the flu. Anita was very sick as well, but she has recovered quickly. Then Joselito was admitted to the International New Clinic in Quito with Pneumonia. He was very sick for three weeks and was hospitalized for treatment in the Vozandes Hospital. He has been very weak from the antibiotics.
- The weather in Quito is very cold, for the first time we had temperature of 5ºC- this is very crazy!
- This month was irregular because of Joselito's illness, but we continue serving to our Lord Jesus.
- Anita continued teaching at Candelaria Baptist Church every Wednesday on the subject of the Christian Family.
- We celebrated the first session of our School of Ministry. Anita was the teacher because Joselito was still too sick to get out. We had seventeen students from the rural areas. The subject of the course was Family Counseling. It was a positive experience for Anita to share her studies in this area, because she has finished her Masters program in Christian Family Therapy
- The Ecuadorian Baptist Convention made a five year agreement with the Pinchincha Baptist Association for the administration of the Quito Faculty of the Ecuadorian Baptist Theological Seminary. As Rector, Joselito hopes that this ministry will be very effective and strategic for our churches in the Andean area.
- Praise the Lord for Anita and her Masters degree. The graduation ceremony will be in October.
- Pray for Joselito's health. He is now doing much better, but will continue with the medical treatment and will have to rest.