- July and August is vacation for my daughters.
- Anita and my daughters were gone to Puerto Lopez for one week to visit her mother and our little baptist church there.
- My father Joaquin is much better now although he needs medical treatment for the rest of his life.
- Joselito is looking for support and new donors. If you want to support us, please email the Administrator of Palm Missionary Ministries in USA, Bill Quesemberry, email@example.com
- Joselito preached at Candelaria Baptist Church on the first Sunday of the month. We also had a funeral for a little girl (six years old). This provided an opportunity to preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus to many unbelievers.
- We also went to visit the Baptist Church in Sangolqui (30 miles from Quito). Anita shared in the adult Sunday class, and Joselito shared the youth class and then preached the morning sermon.
- We continue to minister in Quito with the special program for advanced students at the Ecuadorian Baptist Theological Seminary. Anita and I are both teaching on the Bachelor level of this program.
- I had an appointment with the embassy in Quito on July 16 to apply for a visa to travel to the United States. The result of the meeting was: No visa for me. The reason? Well, the man at the embassy told me, "I want to see your monthly payroll. You need to have a permanent salary." I answered, "But I'm a faith missionary, I don't have this situation." The result was that I may be able to get the visa in a year if my work situation is different. As a result, this month was very stressful for me. The process and result was difficult. I am very sad and confused, but know it is the will of God. I hope in the grace of my Lord Jesus because my future is in His hands.
- For our monthly budget, and new donors
- For the Anita's scholarship for the Masters in Counseling Program ($1500usd).
- We have an urgent need for a projector for teaching and training
With love in Christ: Joselito & Anita Orellana. (Galatians 2:20).