- Joselito Orellana, PhD.
- Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
- I´m baptist missionary by faith with PMM Inc.,USA I'm married and with my wife Anita have four marvelous daughters. Our principal ministry is theological education. My passion is write, preach & teach about my Lord Jesus, around my country Ecuador, and Latin America. Dr. Joselito Orellana. DMin. PhD. Born in Ecuador, in Piñas City, province of El Oro Living in Quito, since 1985. Baptist Pastor's 18 years old. It missionary for Latin America Palm Missionary Ministries Inc, USA. It is involved in the ministries of higher theological teaching, pastoral training, church ministry, family counseling, literature, bioethics, and educational administration. Master's degrees (Colombia, Ecuador and Spain): Bible; Theology; Educative Management; and, Bioethics. Doctor of Ministry in Theology (DMin.) and Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (PhD) awarded by Vision International University, from Miami, FL-USA.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Saturday, May 5, 2007
"He who testifies to these things says, Yes, I am coming soon" -Rev. 22:20
Joselito had his birthday on April 7. Now, he is very old! This was a special month for him as he fulfilled the goal of completing his doctoral degree. Anita went to Puerto Lopez with Belén to rest a few days, to visit her mother and our little Baptist church there.
- We went to visit the Baptist churches in Calacali and San Antonio de Pichincha (20 miles from Quito). Joselito preached in the both places.
- We attended Joselito's graduation as he earned his PhD in Theology. He won the following awards: best student of 2007; best thesis; and the first student with PhD in Theology at VIU in Latin America.
- Joselito went to Guayaquil for the graduation service of two students with a Bachelor Degree from the Ecuadorian Baptist Theological Seminary.
- We went to Toachi to visit the Baptist church. Joselito preached in the Sunday service and Anita taught the class for kids.
- Joselito went to Puyo (180 miles from Quito) to teach a special Missiology course for the university.
- At the end of the month, Joselito officiated a marriage ceremony at our home church for a couple we disciple.
Anita is very excited about her Masters program in pastoral counseling. Pray for her and for me, as I need to care our daughters during her studies.
OUR PRAYER REQUESTS
OUR PRAYER REQUESTS
- Pray for our economic support please, right now it is very low (it really is critical).
- Pray for scholarships for Anita's studies. We need $1,500 for her tuition.
- Pray for our ministry funds: we need for scholarships, books, and for the operation of our School of Ministry.
With love in Christ: JOSELITO & ANITA ORELLANA