We are fine, we have been a little sick (influenza) but without problems. This month really was very busy. Our daughters are growing very well. Anita is busy with her special programs for the end of the year. Joselito participated in many opportunities of ministry.
- We celebrated the Annual Congress #34 of the Baptist Young People. Joselito was the principal speaker and helped with the music (playing the guitar & piano). Joselito was reelected as National Counselor of this organization, of the Ecuadorian Baptist Convention (for two more years ).
- We had the last meeting of this year for the pastoral training program. 21 students attended from different places of the country side. Also, we celebrated the Christmas season with a special ceremony, and Joselito preached on the biblical perspective of this holiday.
Joselito continues preaching at UBC, this month his message was the message to the Church in Laodicea (Rev. 3:14-22).
- We have a new chaplain for our High School in Pifo (It's a ministry of the University Baptist Church). Joselito is helping to develop a special academic and pastoral project for the school. Joselito visited this school and taught a special conference for all the teacher about the Biblical Model of Development (based in the life the John the Baptist, and our Lord Jesus).
- We celebrated the annual meeting from Palm Missionary Ministries Inc., in October. Joselito was reelected as a Vice president and Legal Representative of PMM in Ecuador (for two more years).
- We went to Toachi for the national elections in Ecuador, and Joselito and Anita helped with preaching and Sunday school for kids in the New Life Baptist Church. This was the first trip with our new pickup.
- This month, Joselito will officiate a wedding for a couple we have discipled.
- For our spiritual and physical health. We are looking for special rest time for us.
- Pray for the PhD program of Joselito. He needs much wisdom and time for this task.
- Pray for our country. We need to choose the next president and this is very important.