JOSELITO & ANITA ORELLANA

My photo
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
I´m baptist missionary by faith with PMM Inc.,USA I'm married and with my wife Anita have four marvelous daughters. Our principal ministry is theological education. My passion is write, preach & teach about my Lord Jesus, around my country Ecuador, and Latin America. Dr. Joselito Orellana. DMin. PhD. Born in Ecuador, in Piñas City, province of El Oro Living in Quito, since 1985. Baptist Pastor's 18 years old. It missionary for Latin America Palm Missionary Ministries Inc, USA. It is involved in the ministries of higher theological teaching, pastoral training, church ministry, family counseling, literature, bioethics, and educational administration. Master's degrees (Colombia, Ecuador and Spain): Bible; Theology; Educative Management; and, Bioethics. Doctor of Ministry in Theology (DMin.) and Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (PhD) awarded by Vision International University, from Miami, FL-USA.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Missionary Prayer Letter, May 2005

MISSIONARY PRAYER LETTER, MAY 2005

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me"


FAMILY

Belen saw her first word: papa (daddy). It was a nice experience for us to listen for first time this sweet word. We are very excited and we give thanks to our Lord for her life. God provided medical and dental care for our daughters.

Anita is fine but little tired because she is helping to my sister Lourdes in her healthís crisis. Lourdes is receiving medical treatment for her Payne now. She says: "Thank you so much for your prayers for me and my family. See you soon (or late) in the Heaven, because the death is victory in Christ. I donít have fear; my Lord Jesus is going with me! But, Iím very sad for my kids, pray for them please" Amen..!

CHURCHES & UBC (Home Church)

Joselito visited New Life Baptist Church in Toachi, with the purpose to plan the coming of a ministry group from Kentucky, because we are going to work with them, and another churches around, in June.
Joselito preached in our home church in the Motherís Day about Ephesians 6:4.
We got ten bunk beds as donation for the pastoral training ministry in our UBC.
Joselito shared the second conference about Biblical Hermeneutics (5 hours) in Candelaria Baptist Church, and then helped on evangelistic campaign in Seven Stop Baptist Church (indigenous church)

ECUADORIAN BAPTIST THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY & EBC

Anita & I participated in the national congress for Baptist pastors. In this opportunity we finished the conversations with leaders of the Convention and Association, about the details of the agreement among them. The plan is walking very good! In May 27 we celebrated a special service, with the presence of the Conventionís Board, to start officially the academic activities in Quito.

PALM MISSIONARY MINISTRIES-Ecuador

We are in the process of update our Ecuadorís Board legally in front of the government. We are taking many decisions around of our economic situation, because is very bad. Pray for Godís wisdom for us in this purpose. Donít forget please to pray for our boss (Major Board in USA) Art Patray and his wife Barbara.

MISCELLANEOUS

Joselito was invited for the Publishing Baptist House from El Paso-Texas, for to write the Lukeís Commentary in Spanish. He accepted this task with humble. He needs to finish this work in May 2006. This is a wonderful opportunity to catch an old dream and to bless the Hispanic People of God. He is very excited and worried for this!! Pray for this big and new project, please. Praise the Lord!

PRAYERS REQUEST

Please pray for our next work team in June from Louisville, KY-USA.
Also, pray for the importation of the CCBP's books. We need to find the best way.
We are going to train finish the construction of our house, in the next months.
Pray for our country, because we need to return to a peace politic situation.

"The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


Thanks you so much, for your prayers and support for us. God bless you All.

No comments: