JOSELITO & ANITA ORELLANA

My photo
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
I´m baptist missionary by faith with PMM Inc.,USA I'm married and with my wife Anita have four marvelous daughters. Our principal ministry is theological education. My passion is write, preach & teach about my Lord Jesus, around my country Ecuador, and Latin America. Dr. Joselito Orellana. DMin. PhD. Born in Ecuador, in Piñas City, province of El Oro Living in Quito, since 1985. Baptist Pastor's 18 years old. It missionary for Latin America Palm Missionary Ministries Inc, USA. It is involved in the ministries of higher theological teaching, pastoral training, church ministry, family counseling, literature, bioethics, and educational administration. Master's degrees (Colombia, Ecuador and Spain): Bible; Theology; Educative Management; and, Bioethics. Doctor of Ministry in Theology (DMin.) and Doctor of Philosophy in Theology (PhD) awarded by Vision International University, from Miami, FL-USA.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Missionary Prayer Letter- August 2006

OUR FAMILY
  • Anita went with our daughters to Santo Domingo, for the eleventh birthday of my nephew Andrew; he is the second child of my sister Lourdes (+).
  • This month my father Joaquin, will celebrate his 89th birthday. He is a firm believer in Christ, and his health is better than mine! Praise the Lord for his life and testimony.

OUR MINISTRY

  • Joselito continues preaching at UBC, this month his message was the message to the Church in Sardis (Rev. 3:1-6). He is also helping with a few cases of pastoral counseling.
  • We had the next intensive week of pastoral training program at UBC; forty students attended from nine different places of the countryside. Joselito taught Old Testament Survey, and Anita taught Christian Education for Kids, Teenagers and Adults (both, eight hours every day, for five days). The next session will be in October.
  • We went as a family with the youth from Candelaria Baptist Church to the Beach in Esmeraldas for a special retreat for them (two days). Joselito was invited to be a speaker. The topic was sexual purity. We had forty people there. It was very nice experience for my daughters and my wife, because usually I go alone. This time they came with me.

MISCELLANEOUS

  • We received special big economic blessing from one of our donors. We want to give many thanks to our Lord for this special blessing for us. Praise the Lord.

OUR PRAYER REQUEST

  • We are waiting for our new ministry car (4x4). It's coming maybe in December or January 2007. We are going to buy with credit because we only have 50%.
  • Don't forget please, to pray for Joselito, and his commentary on Luke . September is the goal to finish.

No comments: