We are very excited for your partnership with us in this year. We want to give many thanks for you, for your love and care for us. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2007. May God bless you richly. We are going to take one week to rest and to dedicate special time to our family. This year was very productive but so tiring. Thanks again!
- We visited Candelaria Baptist Church, and Joselito preached about biblical obedience. After three days, Joselito also preached, two times, at the burial of a good sister from Candelaria Baptist Church. She was the sister in law of the pastor there. Near 1300 people attended and listened to the preaching of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus.
- We went to Toachi, for the national elections, and Joselito & Anita shared with the Sunday school adults and kids, in the New Life Baptist Church.
- We had a Special ordination ceremony for our pastor at UBC. Joselito preached and coordinated this program.
- Joselito was invited to preach in the special Christmas ceremony in our High School in Pifo. It was an opportune time to share the Gospel of Jesus among our students, teachers and parents.
- We had a special Christmas party in the School of our daughter, and then in our Church. It was a nice time for Christmas songs, dramas, candies, etc.
- We resigned as associate pastor in University Baptist Church, because our Schedule is very busy.
- Joselito went to Manta (Manabi province), sent by Latin-American Christian University, to teach an intensive course about Bibliology. Also in Quito he shared this course.
- Joselito went to Guayaquil for Vision International University, to teach an intensive course about Missiology. It was my first time with them.
- Joselito is working out a special arrangment for Ecuadorian Baptist Theological Seminary with another University. The new area director is asking Joselito to continue for one year more, and I'm praying about this..!
- We shared Christmas candies for poor children of Loja (Cariamanga), Puerto Lopez (Manabi), and in our neighborhood (Anita 's Bible Club)
- For the next year: We have big goals, and we are looking for the specific direction from the Lord for us.
- Many thanks to my Lord for my doctoral program. I delivered my PhD thesis.