- Seven years ago our home church (UBC) split. However, the congregations reconciled on the first Sunday of this past February. Praise the Lord! This is a big blessing and miracle. We are very excited and we have many dreams!
- Anita shared a special conference & crafts for the ladies at Candelaria Baptist Church, and Joselito is preaching there one time per month. Also, we are both helping with a few family counseling cases at Candelaria.
- We went to the countryside to visit three small Baptist churches (Toachi, Alluriquín y Dos Ríos). In March we will return there for three days to teach, baptize, preach, and to celebrate communion.
- Joselito and others musicians played the guitar in a special concert of hymns in our home church. It was a wonderful experience for us as church!
- Anita went to Puerto Lopez to help with the Vacation Bible School (leading and teaching). She prepared all the materials. Also, we gave them some Bible study materials (tracts, books for the pastor, booklets, etc.).
- This month Joselito finished his doctoral program in Theology (ThD) and will graduate on April 13. He's very excited, tired, and thankful. Praise to the Lord!
- Joselito is writing his new book for the SBPH (http://www.casabautista.org/). The theme is the contemporary problems in the ministry (an apologetic and biblical perspective).
- Next month Anita will begin her masters program in counseling. Pray for her!
- Pray for our physical health; Anita & I were very sick with influenza.
- Please pray for our economic support , right now it is very low (this is critical).
- And especially pray for a new laptop & data projector.